1. Data Collection
We collect certain information about you when you visit our Website. This information may personally identify you or have the potential to personally identify you (“Personal Information”). This section describes the Personal Information we collect and the sources of that information.
Information We Collect1
• Identifiers: We may collect your full name, email address, physical address, phone number, IP Address, device ID, or other similar identifiers. We may also collect any other Personal Information that you provide to us, such as social media identifiers, language preference, or website URL.
•Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We may collect information regarding your interaction with the Services, including time of visit and geolocation data, pages visited, links clicked, emails opened, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Services. We may also collect information automatically from your device, such as device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, and add-ons.
• Geolocation Data: We may collect your physical location or infer your physical location based on your IP address, mailing address, or other network or voluntarily provided information.
• Commercial Information: We may collect information about the products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered from us.
• Payment Information: In order to process your order, we collect credit card information or other payment information.
• Professional or Employment-related Information: We may collect job-related information from you, such as your title, manager, company, or website. You provide this Personal Information in your account profile, through your voluntary communications with us, by providing contact or payment information (such as your email address or company credit card), or by responding to an email, newsletter, or survey.
• Characteristics of protected classifications under local or federal law: We may collect information about race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or age.
You may refuse to provide, or request that we delete, certain categories of Personal Information we have about you. However, if our collection of the Personal Information is required by law or contract or is necessary for you to access or use the Services, we may be unable to provide the Services to you.
• We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or other devices that you use to access the Services, including mobile devices, through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons (see our Cookies section below).
• You provide some Personal Information to us directly. For example, you provide Identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number, and billing address, and Payment Information for us to process your order.
• We may generate information about you based on our relationship with you or your use of the Services. Such information may be aggregated or anonymized before we process it.
• Third parties or public sources may provide us with certain Personal Information. For example, we may collect Personal Information from publicly accessible social media profiles and posts, private third parties, law enforcement, or public sources.
2. Data Usage
This section describes the purposes for which we process your Personal Information. We process your Personal Information:
• For legitimate business interests which outweigh the general privacy rights of individual data subjects. This includes but is not limited to analyzing and improving our Services and business operations; ensuring the security and availability of the Services; and monitoring use of the Services to prevent fraud or abuse.
• To comply with a legal obligation or requirement. We use and process your Personal Information when we believe doing so is necessary to comply with laws and regulations, pursuant to a judicial authorization, or to exercise or defend our legal rights or those of a third party.
• With your consent. We process your Personal Information if we obtained your affirmative consent to such processing, such as to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications that you requested, or to respond to inquiries and questions that you initiated.
If we need to process your Personal Information for a purpose other than that for which the information was initially collected, we will provide you with information about that other purpose before we further process your Personal Information.
3. Data Sharing and Disclosure3
We may share your Personal Information with third parties:
• With your consent. We share your Personal Information if you affirmatively consent to it. If we are legally obligated to obtain your consent prior to sharing your Personal Information, we notify you of the specific purpose for which we are obtaining your consent, and we do not share beyond that purpose without notifying you of and obtaining additional consent for further disclosure.
• For legal disclosure. We may share your information with third parties when we reasonably believe disclosure is required or permitted in order to comply with a subpoena, court order or other applicable law, regulation or legal process.
• To protect us or others. We may share your information to the extent we believe that sharing such information is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our products or services, our customers, or others.
• As aggregate information. We may share certain aggregated, non-personally identifying information internally or with others for purposes of research, reporting, and benchmarking.
• As a result of merger or sale of our business. We may share Personal Information if we are involved in a merger, sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy or acquisition of corporate entities or business units.
We do not sell any Personal Information for any reason.4
4. Data Access and Control5
You may access, update, alter, or delete certain Personal Information we have about you by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Information” section below.
5. Data Retention6
6. Data Security7
While no online service is 100% secure, we work to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, and we use a variety of security technologies and organizational procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also limit access to your Personal Information to those personnel with a need to know in order to perform job duties for us.
7. Children’s Privacy8
8. Do Not Track Disclosure
9. Third Party Links10
10. Cookies Policy
How You Can Manage Cookies
Your web browser may allow you to control the cookies we and other websites set on your computer. Please consult the help section of your web browser for more information on how to delete cookies. However, note that if you choose to delete or disable cookies, we may be unable to provide the Website and the Services to you.
Cookies that we commonly use are listed below. This list is not exhaustive but describes the main reasons we typically set cookies.
Used for security reasons
Used for security reasons
Used in connection with user login
Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered
Used for system monitoring/debugging
Used for system monitoring/debugging
Used for cookie banner parameters
Used to identify logged in site members
Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
Used for system effectiveness measurement
Used for stability/effectiveness management
Used on multilingual websites to save user language preference
11. Contact Information
Company Name: Basket Case Gifts
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: (815) 200 - 6827
Physical Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________________
Last Updated: 06/01/2021